How Can We Serve You?
* Train staff on LGBT Cultural Competency, LGBT Health Disparities, LGBT Youth Suicide Prevention, and more!
* Create a more welcoming environment for LGBT patients
* Assist in creating inclusive policies and procedures
* Offer LGBT inclusive materials including magazines for waiting rooms, brochures, and children's books
* Train on issues of LGBT Cultural Competency, LGBT Health Disparities, LGBT Youth Suicide, and more!
* Support Gay-Straight Alliances
* Serve as a resource for LGBT students and staff members
* Assist in the creation of policies and procedures
* Teach students about issues related to diversity, bullying, sexual orientation, and gender identity
LGBT Individuals and Allies
* Offer resources to LGBT people and straight allies
* Offer support, kindness, and a listening ear
* Provide a safe space to hang out, read, do a puzzle, or just spend time
* Connect to health resources including medical providers, prevention services, emotional, and mental health
* Write editorials on LGBT issues
* Consult on issues related to sexual orientation, gender identity, diversity, and other LGBT related issues
If you have any LGBT needs not listed here, please contact us! We are always willing to work with agencies, groups, and individuals to best figure out how to serve your needs!