How Can We Serve You?
* Train staff on LGBT Cultural Competency, LGBT Health Disparities, LGBT Youth Suicide Prevention, and more!
* Create a more welcoming environment for LGBT patients
* Assist in creating inclusive policies and procedures
* Offer LGBT inclusive materials including magazines for waiting rooms, brochures, and children's books
* Train on issues of LGBT Cultural Competency, LGBT Health Disparities, LGBT Youth Suicide, and more!
* Support Gay-Straight Alliances
* Serve as a resource for LGBT students and staff members
* Assist in the creation of policies and procedures
* Teach students about issues related to diversity, bullying, sexual orientation, and gender identity
LGBTQ Individuals and Allies
Drop in center for people of all ages
Educational trainings and technical assistance for health and human service providers, medical providers, schools, businesses, media, and LGBTQ individuals
Emotional support for LGBTQ people, their friends, families, and allies
Support for local high school and college Gay-Straight Alliances (GSAs)
Largest LGBTQ book, magazine, and film lending library in the area
Support for local LGBTQ events
Social media to connect, educate, and support our LGBTQ and ally community
* Write editorials on LGBT issues
* Consult on issues related to sexual orientation, gender identity, diversity, and other LGBT related issues
If you have any LGBTQ needs not listed here, please contact us! We are always willing to work with agencies, groups, and individuals to best figure out how to serve your needs!